DISCLOSURE TO THE DATA SUBJECT ON THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA
ACCORDING TO ART. 13-14 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
We inform you that we will process your personal data according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights and we inform you that any personal data you provide (name, surname, identity documents and copy of the same, telephone, e-mail address), will be the subject:
- In relation to pre-contractual and contractual obligations:
- of treatment necessary for the negotiation and execution of the contract for the conclusion of which the data subject has come into contact with the controller, providing his/her own data;
- of treatment aimed at the recovery and collection of receivables from the data subject, which may involve the communication of data to credit recovery companies, to law firms, to legal bodies, to credit institutions, to insurance companies;
- of treatment aimed at access to credit by the controller, which may involve the communication of data to Credit Offices;
- of treatment for statistical and contact purposes for the negotiation and execution of contracts even after the negotiation and execution of the contract for the conclusion of which the data subject has come into contact with the controller by providing his / her data;
- In relation to legal obligations;
- of treatment aimed at the fulfilment of fiscal, tributary and anti-money laundering duties depending on the execution of the contract of which the controller and the data subject are party, which may involve the communication of data to professionals in charge of drafting and keeping the accounting records, to Credit Offices, to Tax Authorities, to bodies in charge of the control of tax obligations, to lawyers and to legal bodies;
Please note that, taking into account the purposes of the treatment as described above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect provision may have, as a consequence, the impossibility to perform the contractual services.
If the data subject is under the age of 16, the treatment must be authorized by the holder of parental authority, for which the identification data and copy of the identification documents will be acquired.
The treatment will be carried out with manual, computerized and electronic tools with organizational and processing software strictly related to the aforementioned purpose and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in compliance with organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
The data for the purposes of processing with electronic tools may be communicated to service providers, partners and authorities and/or public bodies operating outside/within the national territory and also outside the EU.
Personal contact details of a purely business nature (email address) can be used to send regular newsletters. You can at any time stop receiving the newsletters by writing to the Data Controller or following the instructions that will be found at the bottom of the newsletter.
Personal data is kept for ten years from the date of communication or, if subsequent, for the ten years following the issuance of the last invoice related to the last contract for the negotiation and execution of these data in compliance with this disclosure, unless otherwise required by law.
You can at any time write to the data controller to exercise the following rights:
- To access your personal data;
- To obtain the correction of your personal data if erroneous;
- To obtain the cancellation of your personal data in the cases referred to in art. 17 GDPR;
- To obtain the limitation of processing within the limits referred to in art. 18 GDPR;
- To make use of data portability pursuant to art. 20 GDPR;
- To oppose the treatment in the cases provided for by art. 21 GDPR;
- Not to be subjected to automated processing as required by art. 22 GDPR;
- To revoke the consent, where provided: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent conferred before the revocation;
- To propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The data controller is Mirel Mania, email: [email protected]
This information is published on the company website for your prompt reference.
Disclosure updated as of May 25, 2018.
SPR S.R.L. with legal office in Castelleone (CR), Via Per Ripalta Arpina n.1, tax code 01334470190 and VAT number 01334470190.